Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bartlett Lake May 31 at 4:52pm

A Wale of a Tale! Had an exciting day at the lake; windy as hell, destroyed my $800 trolling motor, broke a pole & lost a VERY big fish. Oh, I forgot, we got stuck on the 101 between I-17 and Cave Creek for 1 hour! Two WHOLE miles in an hour. All-in-all, was a pretty good day!

I did hook into something BIG! It doubled my pole over so far that my arm was lifted up twice! I thought I was going to loose my pole! The line went out so fast it burned dads hand. What ever it was it broke my line! Bummer! Dad & I both lo...st another large fish on the marina cables. No crappie that night...

Bartlett - 05-30-09

Tc R
Your the master fisherman. I need some lessons. We didn't catch one fish at Woods Canyon Lake this last trip.

Ryan K
The weather you guys got can make fishing tough!

Tobi R
I got stuck there today too! Guess I should have checked the freeway closures before I headed out on the road!

Ryan K
Ya, it blew! Why do the jack-up that stretch ALL THE TIME?

Andy K
Hey Ryan, sounds like a bad-ass time. Good work on the fish, albeit a tad more expensive than you might have thought!

Ryan K
lol, Fish ran about $25 / ounce ($400/lb)! They are going to taste GREAT!

Nancy W
Sounds great Ryan. Can you take my kid with you some time...he loves to fish (Sean). :-)

Christina P
A bad day fishing is better than a good day working... or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment